Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tomorrow will be the start

Tomorrow will be the start of a change. I'll go to work, my last day, and directly after I'll get in the car with my brother; we'll drive north in the dark. Thursday I'll join the guys and we'll pack all our stuff into some vehicle and by sunset we'll be off south. Friday morning we'll be in the great hot Nevadan desert with fellow Burners already missing a real shower. And I'll be there until I leave with the hordes of burned people but I'll leave them in Reno. My aunt, the one who works with bits of broken china (mosaics), she lives in town with a hose ready And I'll wash at least twice and perhaps again the next day before I get on a plane, the one that will put me in Phoenix then New York. Then class. Then finding a home, a job. Yes. Tomorrow will be quite a start.

1 Comments:

Blogger EMILY STAR said...

Excited for you!!! Document, document, document! :) Also, just have such a good time experiencing all the newness. Invest in a coffee maker or tea cup as soon as you get a place. Make it home! :) You're gonna do great.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home