Sunday, September 23, 2012

I can't prove I'm in NYC

I can't prove I'm in NYC but I'm on 26th and Broadway (sans camera) and I've seen Times Square and Parsons and this iconic building I know you'd recognize and the Empire State building and the Chrysler building and that guy from Project Runway I like and lots of taxis and Brooklyn and Central Park all sans camera. So I can't prove I'm in NYC that I was involved in a housing scam and I go to school and ride the subway and frequent the same coffee shop and have a watering hole and I wear a lot of black and I give directions and I ask for directions and I see shows for free and almost bought an umbrella but I am here. And perhaps soon I'll remember to pack my damn camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger EMILY STAR said...

yes! pack that damn camera! hah

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home